Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Regular 8

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chrust19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2000
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard that regular 8 was still being made over in europe, or china. Is this true? If anyone has any information about Regular film, please let me know!

    Thanks,
    Christi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kodak will make it for you but you have to buy at least 10,000 feet. Check with Martin Baumgarten he sells Reg8. His email is [email protected]--Good Luck

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will Kodak make some "special" super8 films, if I buy 10,000 ft?
    Where can I get info about film making?
    (not movie making, I mean how to make film. what chemicals, equipment, etc...)

    Mikko

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yale Film in Video in nearby California sells Regular 8mm film.
    Go to: http://www.yalefilmandvideo.com/

  5. #5
    Inactive Member emagers's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    John Schwind is selling both color and black and white stocks, and his prices are super cheap. He also sells a slitter, if people want to try home processing. I bought some Foma (Czech republic) rolls from him a little while ago, and they're super black and awesome grainy. They give more of the impression of a really old film than tri-x.

    His site is <url>http://members.aol.com/Super8mm/JohnSchwind.html</url>.

    Christi, when I try to respond to your school address, all my email gets bounced!! Call me if you have my number.

    -evan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •